We're seeking a Customer Success Associate to join our team.
Work within the Customer Success team, supporting onboarding & data migration. As customers adopt a new rental management system, assistance through the change management process is required. All data needs to be migrated with accuracy, and training on the new system is to be conducted with patience and effectiveness.
Skills and competencies:
- Customer and service-oriented mindset
- A love of admin - organised and detail-oriented
- Ability to problem solve under pressure
- Work well with processes
- Data capture and migration
- Customer communication skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Genuine customer empathy
- Strong time management skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- A thirst for knowledge and growth in a start-up environment
- A balance of urgency and logical thinking
- Flexibility - we're a small company that moves and reacts fast
Experience in one of the below is required, while a background in 3 or 4 of these areas is advantageous:
- Customer success
- SaaS/B2B startup
Tasks and responsibilities (what we expect from you):
- On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for setting up new accounts and migrating customer data.
- Monthly you may be required to host base-level training sessions with customers.
- Plan capacity monthly, weekly & daily - constantly communicating throughout the migration with both the CS team and customers.
- Attend and conduct customer migration planning meetings.
- Customer onboarding issues are to be escalated and channelled accordingly & timeously.
- Work with and feedback back to the customer success team on rhymes and trends in the customer onboarding process.
- Work closely with every other department to input into product development.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the migration process.
- Work with all our company tools - Team Workbook, 15five, Intercom, Front etc.
- Work via ClickUp, our CRM system, to capture customer data, update migration status and/or to raise any issues for the rest of the team to action.
- Attend onboarding team meetings, work closely with the whole customer success team, and keep current with all product information, pricing and contract terms.
- Be an expert in the product. Continually upgrade product knowledge
- NPS and customer churn rate
- Migrate %
- Activation %
- Post-migration support ticket %
- Passionate, because we go the extra mile and love to solve challenging problems, in a meaningful and powerful manner.
- Pragmatic, because we like to keep things simple and useful. Why? Easy - simple things are relatable, actionable and scalable.
- Principled, because authentic, reliable and honest people can be depended on.
If this sounds like the ideal role and you wish to apply, please complete the Linkedin Application.